Beverly Lodge is the AE of Interactive Multimedia at local design firm Blue541. But more importantly, she's a mover and a shaker and she knows everyone in town because she's an extraordinarily chatty kinda gal. In fact, she lists talking as her number one interest on her Facebook profile and her favorite book is "Robot Dreams" by Isaac Asimov, which doesn't have anything to do with anything. She was nice enough lately to answer our 9 Easy Questions and let us know what puts the gift in her gab.
1. Favorite place to go for breakfast: The Breakfast Nook - I just really enjoy the setup of that place, and it has the best biscuits and gravy in town!
2. Favorite place to grab a sandwich for lunch: San Fransisco Sourdough - Because I'm a picky meat eater and their deli meat is top notch.
3. Best Mexican Restaurant: I like Toro Veijo better only second to Las Palmitas, but only because they have way better and friendlier service.
4. Best Chinese Restaurant: Dragon House - Because I had to pick one. I actually all think they stink around here.
5. Best place to get sushi: I have heard great things about the Fisherman's Market, which I have yet to try, so in that case I'll have to say Syringa. They just have a personal touch you just notice. Sort of like when a sandwich is tastier just because mom made it.
6. Best fast food joint: McDonald's on Hanley - I have never had to wait more than six seconds at that window.
7. Most frequented bar or nightclub: The Moose Market. They tend to have a lot more bands come in and play original music on the weekends, which is nice. I am sooo sick of cover bands.
8. Someone offers to buy you a drink. What do you order? Seirra Nevada Pale Ale or T3, Townsend Cellars red blend.
9. If you were a flavor of ice cream, what flavor would you be and why? I would be Ben and Jerrys "Rainforest Crunch". They don't make it anymore, sadly. But it was nutty, creamy, and original. And I think I encompass all three of those things. I just wish I had caramel running through my viens!