Wednesday, February 24, 2010

9 Easy Questions: Quincy Clark


Many of you will know the notorious Q. from his appearances as my co-conspirator in many of my reviews. For some unkown reason, the Spokesman-Review editors decided at some point last year that they weren't going to print my references to Q. any longer and started replacing them with things like "my friend" or "my lunch partner". So if you were wondering where he went, he's still there but just hiding between the lines. When Quincy isn't excelling in his classes during his first semester at NIC, he's watching lots of bad TV, listening to Lady Gaga, and taking care of his adorable bulldog, Miss Bailey. Q. was kind enough recently to fill us in on what local food and beverage situations put the bluffin' in his muffin.

1. Favorite place to go for breakfast: I'm bored to death with the breakfast joints in this town. I suppose if I had to pick one it would be Mickey D's.
2. Favorite place to grab a sandwich for lunch: I'm not into sandwiches. But I do love a Red Robin special!
3. Best Mexican restaurant: I love me some Toro Vejo. The food and service is always super.
4. Best Chinese restaurant: Mmm...Chinese. A tough one for me. But I'm gonna go with Chinese Gardens.
5. Best place to get sushi: The very best would be Syringa. Small small small, pricey, but great sushi.
6. Best fast food joint: Bleh
7. Most frequented bar or nightclub: Oh that would be Mik-n-Mac's when I do go out.
8. Someone offers to buy you a drink. What do you order? Good 'ol Makers and Coke.
9. If you were a flavor of ice cream, what flavor would you be and why? Lemon ice cream! Nothing like a little sweet and sour.

No comments: