Watch this spot on Mondays for a new Get Out "Man on the Street" series in which I accost random innocent people and finagle them into answering nine silly questions about their dining and drinking habits.
Kicking things off is local Service Advisor Kim Blaylock, a tiny, fierce woman who knows how to live it up and suffer next-day repercussions with a smile.
1. Favorite Mexican Restaurant in
I love Toro Viejo in Post Falls on
2. Favorite Asian Restaurant in
For Chinese, I like the one next to Rob’s Seafood in
Jackpot truck stop. You’d think the food would be fresh – it’s not. Also, it’s pretty dirty.
4. Best local place to relax with a cocktail?
El Patio Bar & Grill – I love this bar. Very friendly, relaxing, and good people.
Gittels Grocery on
6. Most Beloved Breakfast Joint? What do you usually order?
Old European in the
7. Favorite Fast Food haunt? Micky D’s. Great grease to sop up last night’s cocktails…
8. Someone offers to buy you a drink. What do you order?
Bull Blaster (Red Bull & Jagermeister.) Blast me baby!
9. Most frequented Coffee Stop/Espresso Stand?
Castle Coffee. It’s close to work, it's run by a nice gal, and is a bit more economical.