208 Appleway Ave., Cd'A
340 W. Hanley Ave., Cd'A
1615 E. Seltice Way, Post Falls
7120 W, Main St., Rathdrum
W. 3820 5th, Post Falls
1 .Pre-shaped boneless pork patty (precooked, frozen, reheated), BBQ Sauce, Pickles, Onions, Sesame Seed Roll.
2. When first introduced, packets of special McRib barbecue sauce called "Blazin' Hot Sauce" was available but only for a short time. It was too hot and never gained popularity.
3. The short-lived McRib Jr.was a half-size patty served on a regular hamburger bun rather than the standard sesame seed roll.
4. McRib was added to McDonald's permanent menu throughout the United States in 1981 after successful test marketing in Nebraska.
5. In 1985, the McRib was discontinued because it couldn't sustain international sales due to the slow movement in many countries in which pork is not regularly eaten.
6. It was never discontinued in Germany, where it remains a top seller for McD's.
7. The McRib has made periodic comebacks as a limited edition specialty item, recently for a marketing series begun in 2005 as the "McRib Farewell Tour", and continuing with the "McRib Farewell Tour II" and 2007's "McRib Farewell Tour III."
8. There have been dozens of websites and online campaigns over the years started by McRib devotees to bring the sandwich back on the menu full time.
9. The McRib has made yet another re-emergence in September 2008 with the "Saucy Love is Back" ad campaign.
11. An episode of "The Simpsons" parodied the McRib with it's "Ribwich" product, available on the show at Krusty Burger.
12. McDonalds themselves poked fun at their own product during a 2005 McRib revival by running "reality" ads and a website devoted to "boneless pig" farmers.
13. One McRib sandwich contains 450 calories, 24 grams of fat, 75 mg of cholesterol, 890 mg of sodium, and 34 grams of carbs.