I'm introducing a new recurring "man on the street" feature here on Get Out and to kick things off, I asked Cynthia Fassler, the fabulous and foxy bartendress of Baja Bargarita and Willie's fame, to answer 9 easy questions about which North Idaho stuff floats the cream in her Sex on the Beach with a Blanket.
1. Favorite place to go for breakfast: I really never go out for breakfast. I stay home and have eggs and toast.
2. Favorite place to grab a sandwich for lunch: Pilgrim's deli. I like their chicken sandwich 'cuz it's juicy.
3. Best Mexican restaurant: Definitely Toro Viejo, and not just because I work there.
4. Best Chinese restaurant: I like Bonsai Bistro because what they serve is different than the usual. Whichever one I end up at, I always get the General Tso's Chicken.
5. Best place to get sushi: Bonsai Bistro again. The kobe beef sushi is sooo good, you've gotta try it.
6. Best fast food joint: Never eat fast food, unless the Pilgrim's Deli counts...
7. Most frequented bar or nightclub: Other than the two I tend bar at, I like to go to the Iron Horse.
8. Someone offers to buy you a drink. What do you order? I only drink either a good red wine or a good Irish whiskey.
9. If you were a flavor of ice cream, what flavor would you be and why?
Coffee ice cream because it evokes wonderful childhood memories and plus, I'm a total coffeeholic.