Wednesday, February 3, 2010
9 Easy Questions: Jesi Gaboury
1. Favorite place to go for breakfast: The Breakfast Nook on 4th. Without a doubt. Even when we roll in 7 thick and have to chill for an hour to get a big table, the waiting room conversation alone is enough sustenance for me.
2. Favorite place to grab a sandwich for lunch: This may surprise you but I am not a big sandwich fan. I love getting lunch at the Teriyaki Tiki behind the corner bar. The Musubi is to die for.
3. Best Mexican restaurant: Oh how I adore the Mexican Food Factory. Mmm Taco Tuesday...
4. Best Chinese restaurant: Canton is delicious but my vote is going east to the Golden Dragon in Post Falls. It can be tough to find parking but the Lemon Chicken makes me dance around all happy like.
5. Best place to get sushi: Syringa, Syringa, Syringa! Intimate dining room, edgy artwork, cool lights, great music, happy and intelligent staff, local owned and operated. Plus my parents love it too, and Dad usually pays.
6. Best fast food joint: I'm gonna tweak this one, I don't usually eat fast food before 2 am... But I drink an astronomical amount of coffee. The Lean Bean has really good snacks to accompany my quad shot soy caramel latte.
7. Most frequented bar or nightclub: I dig the Moose Lounge for wine, or the Cd'A Brewing Co. for beer. If you see me at Baja, I'm on a mission!
8. Someone offers to buy you a drink. What do you order? Usually whatever they are having. Shots of Jagermeister are good if they want to have a drink with me. But too many and I disappear into the night.
9. If you were a flavor of ice cream, what flavor would you be and why? These days I would be Soy Dream dairy free/ Fat free sorbet. Strawberry. This would be me because you don't have to feel bad when you overindulge.