When she's not slinging drinks left and right at Mik-n-Mac's Lounge in Coeur d'Alene or frantically planning her upcoming wedding, Miss Tabie is tanning, shopping and definitely not eating sushi. We delve ever so slightly into what makes her world her go round:
1. Favorite Mexican Restaurant in North Idaho and what’s so cool about it?
I love Las Chavelas in Sunset Mall on US95. Best salsa ever! Amazing food and always good service.
2. Favorite Asian Restaurant in North Idaho and what’s so cool about it?
Um, I don’t eat Asian food…
3. North Idaho food place you’d suggest avoiding if possible?
Not sure, anywhere that serves Asian food, I guess…
4. Local place you’d be most likely to take out of town visitors?
Longboard Burgers (4th & Appleway, Cd’A)
5. Favorite local town for a day trip and why?
Kellogg is a fun little getaway town…
6. Most Beloved Breakfast Joint? What do you usually order?
It was the Sandtrap before they closed. Now I’m a pretty big fan of Down The Street. Their biscuits and gravy are awesome!
7. Favorite North Idaho bar/club/night spot and why?
Mik-n-Mac’s. Duh, I work there, that’s why. It’s so fun!
8. Someone offers to buy you a drink. What do you order?
An “X-rated Vacation” which is X-Rated Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Malibu Rum and Pineapple juice.
9. Most frequented North Idaho Coffee Shop/Espresso Stand?
Latte Lane on Best Avenue. Best drinks, fast paced, and great service.